Adoption Mosaic offers in-depth, non-therapeutic, private consultation with Astrid Castro, on topics specific to your family.
- In-person (available to individuals near/around Portland, Oregon)
- Good Ol fashioned Phone Call
- Facebook Video Chat
- Zoom Video Conference Call
Individual consultations with Astrid are not therapeutic services. However, these one-on-one sessions with Astrid offer:
- Empathetic, experience, and education based listening
- Time to talk about your family’s challenges and successes
- Individualized advice based on your family’s situation
- One-on-one time with a caring, knowledgeable, open-minded adoption professional
FAQs for Individual Consulting
- 30 minute intake ($30)
- Consultations/Sessions are 60 minutes long (with a minimum of 3 sessions, $75 per hour)
- After completing the required forms to get started, we will find a time that works for everyone and schedule your first consultation with Astrid.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a meeting time
The breakdown of the three sessions are as followed: The FIRST meeting is all about you, your family, your adoption history specific to the topic/package you choose, SECOND meeting is about diving into the topic of the package, and the THIRD is evaluating where you are now, where you want to go from here, as well as resources for you. The hourly fee break down is $75 per consultation hour (with a one-time required $30 intake fee for new clients).
Current consultation packages are bundled according to your place in the Adoption Constellation, or profession. Each sub title represents three consultations focusing on the selected topic..
Contact email@example.com for more information, if you have additional questions or to book a consultation package!
Cancellation Policy: If your appointment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance you will be charged for your appointment.